Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alvarado Happenings

Hi there!

This is our official first posting on the Alvarado Family site. We are fairly new to blogging, so we thought that this would be a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends.

Our new home is going great. They are starting to mud and tape the drywall today. We should be ready for paint sometime this week. I will post pictures in the next few days. It seems like it is taking forever, but that is just because we are so excited to move in.

Abi and Kassy took off with their dad for South Dakota yesterday. So bittersweet for us. We miss them terribly, but know that they are having a great time and it is so good for them. When they get back, they will be in a new home! This is the 2nd time we have moved while they have been on vacation. I don't know how they keep getting out of packing boxes! :)

Anyway, all is well with us.....I will post pictures soon!

Sarah

No comments: