Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Abi's Birthday Party





Abi's 10th (almost) birthday was fabulous. She had friends and family over for her celebration. You will see a Willy Wonka cake in the pictures. This is something that she and I have been brainstorming over and wanting for a couple of years now, but Stephanie Johnson finally brought it to life for us. You might think it looks good, but it tasted even better. I can't believe that my little girl is 10 years old. She keeps reminding me that it is the legal age to be able to stay home alone and I keep reminding her that I am the law and I get to decide! I hate that she is growing up so fast, but I am loving getting to know her as a person. She has boundless love and compassion for everyone she meets and is a pleasure to be with. I am so proud of who she is and who she is becoming......


Happy Birthday, Abs! :)


Love, Mama

No comments: