Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall is here!

So....I know my updates are few and far between lately. We have been really busy trying to get the house done and moved in and the kids started in school. The house is almost done, but I don't think that the projects will ever end. We all kind of all feel like we are on vacation in the new house. It is hard to believe that it is ours, we love it so much!

Kassy had a rough first day in a new school, but was doing better this morning. She misses her best friend, Beatrice. Abi loves her new teacher, Mrs. Ortega. Brooke had Mrs. Ortega last year and loved her. Brooke started her first year of middle school on Tuesday. From all that I hear, she had a great day. Nikki started her sophmore year yesterday. She has become a wonderful, beautiful young lady from the inside out. We are so proud of our kids! Ricky starts kindergarten next week and is really excited. His teacher's name is Mrs. Coxen, but he calls her Mrs. Peacoxen! :)

I will get more pictures up soon.

Tata for now!

Sarah

No comments: